Sunday, October 2, 2016

Open For Business


I went on a bit of a spending spree this weekend - $25 to COMC and another $30 on eBay. Then I shipped about 300 cards to COMC in time for Black Friday. Now I have no money and no new cards coming in for a while. And that's no fun.


I've noticed that a lot of baseball card bloggers have been trading with each other - and it has been brought to my attention that I haven't posted a want list, a trade list, or even my e-mail address. So I added a want list (with my e-mail address) and I set aside some cards to trade.



It seems like a lot of you just put together team or player lots that you know a fellow blogger would like, and so that's how I'll start. I have thousands of baseball and hockey base cards in binders, and thousands of star player base cards from all sports in a giant monster box. Everything else - rookie cards, parallels, inserts, short prints, jersey cards - are in my top loader boxes.




I would be happy to put together a team lot for anyone who wants to trade, and if I have anything I think you'll like I will be sure to let you know.


Meanwhile, here's a few team lots I've put together with specific bloggers in mind:

vintage lot - 1960 and 1961

Blue Jays/Expos for Mike Matson

Dodgers

Maz auto

Yanks lot for the Lost Collector


I can put together similar lots (with a bunch of base thrown in) for any baseball or hockey team you collect. Just leave a comment with your e-mail if you're interested. Happy trading!




~





7 comments:

  1. Thanks again! Looking forward to trading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collection setup. Are those cubbies that house the binders from Ikea? If so, I think we have the same ones. Welcome to the world of blogger trading. There are so many excellent guys out there to swap cards with. Have fun! I'd say that I'm one of them... but that'd be a lie. My busy schedule has taken its toll on trading. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to organizing my trade bait and get back out there..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is an Ikea bookshelf! Do you use yours for cards as well? I'm excited to start trading, though I dont have a tradelist up yet. Hope you can get back at it soon.

      Delete
    2. Ikea rules! I have the 16 cubby bookshelf... and 7 are dedicated to cards... the rest is work stuff.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with trading. Like Fuji said, lots of great options out there. I'm sure you and I can break the ice soon if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great! Let me know if you're interested in the Maz auto or any of the vintage Pirates.

      Delete