Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Cards From The Collector


I'm sending out some cards this week and I have a few extras. 




If you would like a card (full of cards), please comment on this post with a team/player/set you're collecting and e-mail me [sutherlandct @ gmail .com] with your address. 

Please request baseball or hockey, as my football/basketball collections are very thin. I will do my best to send you something you can use, but if I can't fulfill your request I will let you know. I can fit up to five cards in a card, and I wont send any base cards (unless you request them!)


This offer will be good until Friday 12/16 (when I go to the post office) or until I receive 8 requests. If I somehow receive more than 8, I'll try to work out a trade with you and send a little extra in a bubble mailer. 


I'm not expecting to receive anything in return, and I'm not trying to steal anyone's idea. I just had a few leftover cards and thought this would be a nice way to offload them. 


~


 
 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I collect the Cleveland Indians and hockey goalie cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd take a few Rockies if available.

    ReplyDelete