Tuesday, February 14, 2017

A Valentine's Day 'Card'


Quick post today, since I've got a box from COMC to dig into...


One of the more oddball items in my Brett Favre collection is this Valentine from my three nephews. 


There's no date on it but if I had to guess I'd say it's from either 1994 or 1995, the height of my Packers fandom. Also, my sister wrote out the message on the back so the boys must have been very young. (My nephews were born in 1986, 1989, and 1991.)


She crossed off the word 'teacher' because I was never a teacher (I was barely a student, haha).





Do you have any sports-themed valentines?


~







2 comments:

  1. Yes I do, I just happened to post about them today, lol. I may not care for the Packers, but that certainly does make for a neat oddball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little lower and you could say "he wears his heart on his sleeve". As is, he always appeared to have a "chip on his shoulder".

    ReplyDelete