Thursday, February 24, 2022

Falling Behind

I really am trying to catch up on blogs but you guys are posting too much quality content too quickly! There are hobby-related topics I want to discuss, such as my 1956 Topps set build and my Red Sox binders running out of room - but I haven't been in the right headspace for sports card talk.


Tomorrow is my last day at the office and that's all I've been able to think about or write about. Yesterday was the last day the big boss was still on vacation and Tuesday was my last day with my manager G before she went on vacation. I wrote some thoughts on this at my auxiliary blog The 1993.

I wouldn't expect you all to read about it since 1) it's not sports card related and b) I've been lousy at commenting on your blogs... but I published it anyway because I've been told that my writing style is enjoyable to read. Also this will likely be the last post about the office, since I don't expect anything notable to happen on Friday.

Hopefully I can catch up on your blogs and wrap up the pair of hobby-related posts I've had planned before I start my new job on March 1st 2nd.

 

Thanks for reading!


~

 


 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your last day at this job... and hope you love your new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been a lot of good posts lately. Even for someone who isn't dealing with work related issues, it's been difficult to keep up.

    ReplyDelete