Thursday, February 8, 2018

Does anyone need a lot of 9-pocket pages?

It feels good to be blogging again, and it feels good to be trading again. I'm sending out three PWEs today and I've got a few blog post ideas in the pipeline.. I'll try to get to them all before the Winter Olympics and Spring Training take up my free time.

Lately I've seen multiple blog posts thanking a fellow blogger/trader for sending mountains of cards...and I gotta say I'm a little jealous. I've failed to keep my resolution not to spend any actual cash on sports cards this year - but I broke it for one specific card which I'll discuss when it's in-hand. The PWE trades will yield about 10-15 cards, max. 

I don't expect to buy more than a pack or two of 2018 Topps (if that) so until I find time to get set up on the Trading Card Database I need some new cards! Scanning up some of my higher-end trade bait didn't work too well, so I thought I'd offer something much more valuable: used 9-pocket pages!
 


I have about 200 extra pages I'm not using, and I can fit them all in a medium flat rate box, or I can throw in some Beckett back issues, magazines, programs, or other goodies and ship them in a large flat rate box. A sizeable chunk of the pages will come pre-filled with baseball cards and other things. There will be at least five insert/parallel cards and one or two 'hits' included.

All I'm asking for in return is an equal-sized box stuffed with cards. Baseball, football, basketball..I'll take anything* you want to send -- just go easy on the junk wax please :)

*I don't need hockey unless it's from the 1980's or the last two years. 

If you don't have a flat rate box worth of spare sports cards but you're interested in this lot I'll accept $15 Paypal for a medium flat rate box or $20 for a large flat rate box (apologies to Gavin for stealing his idea.) Keep in mind that new 9-pocket pages will usually run you about $15-18 for a box of 100. You're getting double that plus some great cards and memorabilia (if you choose that option) for just the cost of shipping.


If anyone is interested in this deal, leave a comment below and we'll work out the details. No more trade spam this month..I promise!




~

3 comments:

  1. That is a sweet offer.. I'd take up on the cash portion of it, including the extra I can almost guarantee would be to ship here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to send it to you, but USPS international rates are a ripoff. $47.75 for a Medium Flat Rate box. Probably not worth it :/

    ReplyDelete