Wednesday, November 29, 2023

TCDB Trading Contest

I've got about 300 cards in my trade box that I'm looking to clear out by the end of the year. If I can find takers for all of them every one I trade with from now until 12/31 will be entered into a drawing for... 


...we'll get to that. If you're on TCDB, take a look at my tradelist and send me an offer if anything interests you. (You can also leave a comment on this post and I'll contact you.) I'd be thrilled to cross off some set fillers from my wantlist but I'll take a look at any tradelists. PC players/teams are always welcome if you want to make it simple. My goal is to get these cards in the hands of collectors who can use them, as quickly and easily as possible.


If I am able to make trades that move out all 300 cards my trade partners will be entered into a random spinning wheel drawing for this card:

2016 Bowman (paper) Vladimir Gurrero Jr. Prospects/1st Bowman card




I'll announce the winner here on my blog and on TCDB but you should follow my blog anyway :)

 

 

Thanks for reading!



~

6 comments:

  1. I saw your thread on the site. Good luck with your quest to deal the rest of your trade cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dennis! I seem to have run out of steam. Not enough takers for my hockey or football traders even after a PIF.

      Delete
  2. Are you trying to be completely done with trading on the TCDB then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not forever, but I do need to take a long break and reset.

      Delete
  3. How is this going? Looks like you still have lots left to trade in TCDB? If all those on your tradelist are still available and not likely to move, I'd be happy to trade for your entire thing, even the cards I don't need. Seems like it would be fun. Don't have a lot for your PCs other than about 50 Younts (mostly junk wax but not all). Well over 1,000 Red Sox cards so maybe you could find plenty of those you need?

    And not interested in the Guerrero, let someone else win that. I just think it would be fun to clear out your TCDB tradelist.

    ReplyDelete