Friday, January 3, 2020

Blog Update...update

The first new additions of 2020 have arrived in my collection, but I haven't had time to scan them up yet. I will have a trade recap post up early next week.

This is just a brief post to draw your attention to the new updates here at The Collector. You've no doubt noticed the new background image. I felt that the blog needed some bright color, so I 'borrowed' a 1956 Topps scan and made the page tabs blue. There are some new pages up there, including:

The Collector Collects... not new, but updated for my 2020 collecting preferences. If you're planning to send cards my way, stop here first.

Set Building Wantlist This is a spin-off of the first tab, listing all of my set filling needs.

Non-Sports Wantlist Formerly my Women on Cards tab, updated to include Stranger Things, Garbage Pail Kids, and other things of interest. 

Your City, Your Team A complete list of my Sports Card Tour and All-Time Team posts.

The Immaculate Collection A gallery of singles from my favorite high-end brand, Panini Immaculate Collection. (not updated)

O-Pee-Chee Retro Frankenset A gallery of all 100 cards from my favorite recent hockey issue.  


I will attempt to update the Immaculate Collection tab and my header photo in the next day or two.

Obligatory card:


I still need dozens of 2018 Stadium Club singles.


Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!



 


~


8 comments:

  1. Hey Chris! I have a handful of your '18 SC/'19 Topps needs -- can you shoot me an email at nickpecucci AT gmail DOT com with your address? I'll get em out to you ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue with the yellow. I also like how you have your Collects page set up. I'm starting a new stack for you, but probably will not be ready to send it out any time soon, because I'm actually really disorganized, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks really sharp! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good! I'm glad you made a separate tab for your epic teams/cities posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the changes so far. It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go wrong with having 1956 Topps baseball cards in your background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tabs on top are really handy -- and easy to see in the blue color. I'll have to see if I've got any cards on your lists.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chris, can you semd me your address. padrographsatlivedotcom. Thanks

    ReplyDelete