Thursday, March 30, 2017

Custom cards from Corky

Last week I posted a 'wish list' of custom card requests for female athletes and a couple of my favorite celebs (and one web celeb). Corky, author of the blog Pack War, was generous enough to accept the challenge. He put together some killer customs for me, and here they are:


From the Fox TV series Pitch, by way of 2017 Topps Heritage (or '68 Topps, if you prefer)




 UConn basketball legend Breanna Stewart, 1970 style:



USA hockey star Hilary Knight:




Another USA star, and another design from 1994:



 A trio of Jennie Finch cards. The first two borrow from 1992 All-World Football:


And a horizontal photo in a 2013 Topps frame: 






There's one more custom card in this batch - which I'll display proudly on my other blog


Corky, thanks so much for crafting these beauties!




~
 



1 comment: