Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Heritage Is Here!




I took a bit of a blogging hiatus to do some COMC challenges (you'll see the fruits of my labor in the next week or two.)  While I was away I got a 48-hour flu bug.. and a big box of basketball cards from Jon (A Penny Sleeve For Your Thoughts) I'll scan and discuss those next week.

Right now, it's Heritage time. Let's get crackin'!





I'll be back with the results of my five-box break either tonight or tomorrow. Here's a preview: not one, but two box topper packs of original 1968 Topps cards :-)




2 comments:

  1. Man I think I'm more excited to see what those buybacks end up being than I am about any of the cards in the actual Heritage release! Can't wait to see all of your spoils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Hope you pull a big name out of those buyback packs.

    ReplyDelete